Thursday, November 3, 2011

Basketweave Baby Blanket

Hello everybody,

Today I am sharing another baby blanket.




This one is a little more intermediate than the bubble baby blanket. I used a J hook and I feel like it took a long time. Next time I would use a larger hook.  I love the look of it though. I used a pattern from Crochet World Magazine. Here is a link to the exact pattern I used.

http://www.crochet-world.com/patterns/pdfs/Bsktwv.pdf


I think I used about 5 skeins of yarn red heart medium worsted weight. 7oz. I would definitely buy 5 or 6 skeins at the same time. If you don't the skeins will mostly come from different dye lots and then you will see a difference in the color. I hope you try this pattern it is definitely worth it. Good luck!

I am linking up with:



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting on the Flower Girl Tutu. Every girl definitely deserves a tutu! :) I love this baby blanket! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and kind words!