Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bench Re-Do

Hi everybody. This is my first post and I have no idea what I am doing, so please be patient with me. I have been following several blogs for over a year now and I love all the great ideas! I was living in an apartment until recently and didn't want to invest money into decorating it completely. I just bought my first home and now I get to apply all (or most) of the great ideas that I have learned from following all of the blogs.

I have started with my daughters rooms and this particular chair/bench is for my youngest daughter Natalie's room. She is almost 13 and we are trying to go for a Parisian theme, but she was dying for something zebra print in her room. My good friend Nicole found not only the cutest unpainted vanity for her but this chair as well. Thanks Nicole!  Anyway here are the pictures.

Before

After:




The chair was $7.00 at a thrift store and I spent $13 at Joann's Fabrics for the material, foam and buttons. I spray painted it with Oil Rubbed Bronze spray paint and painted the handles white with paint I already had. Not bad for $20!

Thanks for stopping by. 
I'm linking up with



Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and kind words!