Friday, October 28, 2011

Bubbles Baby Blanket

Hello everybody!

Tonight I am sharing a baby blanket I crocheted for my best friends twin boys. This one was pretty quick to make and it is really thick, because it is crocheted with 2 yarn strands at once. I used a P hook and it turned out great. I found the pattern at crochet pattern central. There a tons of free crochet and knit patterns there. Here is the link to the pattern I used.

http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/patterns/bubbles_baby_blanket.php


I am a little challenged when it comes to sewing but I love to crochet. More crochet projects to come. They make great gifts and  are always cherished as they were made especially with that person in mind.

I'm linking up with:



MoMomma button
These Peas Taste Funny

1 comment:

  1. It turned out so pretty!! I love the blue you chose. Thanks for sharing with us at Link It UP Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and kind words!