Thursday, November 24, 2011

Crochet Beanie with Ear Flaps

Hi Everyone!

I haven't had time to work on projects around the house because I had company all weekend, but I did manage to take a picture of  a beanie I made for my daughter before I started blogging. I found this yarn in Michael's and it looked so warm and fuzzy that I wanted to use it. So each daughter chose a color and I made them both beanies and a matching scarf. Well it's a very thin scarf but it's all that was left of the skein so I did what I could with it. Anyway here it is.



 I did this without a pattern but I think it came out cute. I am not that great about being precise. I usually read directions a few times and then wing it the rest of the way. I used a P hook to do these because the yarn was very fluffy.  Hope you are all having a great day!

Amy

I am linking up with:


button

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and kind words!