Friday, November 4, 2011

Mirror Transformation

Hello Everyone!

This was a quick and easy makeover of a mirror I inherited with the purchase of my house. Here is a before picture.


Sorry I don't have better pictures of this project. I decided to put this in my younger daughter's room. She is the one going with a paris theme. I sprayed with heirloom white spray paint and then it looked like this.


An improvement for sure, but I felt like it needed something so I decided to glaze it. Now it looks like this.



I used gold craft paint with a drop of brown to darken it. I'm not completely sold on it. But I thought I would share it anyway. I may spray paint it white again and try to glaze it with something else.

What do you think? Which do you like best? 

Thanks for stopping by. I am painting another mirror tomorrow, wish me luck!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and kind words!