Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Perfume Tray

Hello!

I have a very quick and easy re-use for an old frame. I'm sure you have seen this before, but here is my version of it. I will start with the before.


I found these picture frames for $3 dollars each. My daughters each wanted a perfume tray for their room, when I saw these I knew they were perfect for that. I spray painted them with heirloom white spray paint and then I stenciled one side of the glass (after I washed it of course). I also pulled all the hardware off of the back of the cardboard, the stand the holds the picture upright and the metal it is attached to. I used regular craft paint for the stencil and scrapbook paper for the background. 


and here they are with perfume on them.


Th girls really liked how they turned out and I do too! I kinda want to make more of them, they were sooo easy!

Amy


I'm linking up with:

HookingupwithHoH





Photobucket






Mondays @ All Things Fee!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! No wonder your daughters love them.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and kind words!