Friday, December 2, 2011

Another Frame Re-Do


Since my last Frame Makeover I have been embellishing more frames. I have quite a few that needed some updating. Take a look



Pretty plain right?
So I spray painted them and added embellishments. 
Sorry for the glare, it's late and I wanted to post this tonight.



I spray painted the one on the left white and applied rub n buff to bring out the flowers. The smaller one on the right was painted oil rubbed bronze and I found these tiny mosaic tiles in the scrapbook section at Michaels. They didn't go on as straight as I had hoped but the frame isn't completely flat and the they are self adhesive so I couldn't move them around too much. I think it came out pretty though, and I am thinking about other places I can use those little tiles. They were $2.99 for a package and I used most of the package. I will try to get some better pictures in the daylight and replace these.
UPDATE:

Here are some better pictures:


And here they are in the bookshelf I have them on.
Here is a quick before first.

After

I also switched pictures around. I think the overall display is much more interesting in the after picture.
This weekend I am working on updating some candle sticks and am going to try to finish a crochet project I am working on.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Amy

I am linking up with:



HookingupwithHoH

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and kind words!