Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Baby Elf Hat

Hello!

I took a couple extra days off from work and I thought I would do some home projects. I have several that I should do, but I just didn't have the motivation to start any of them. They all will be 1-2 day projects and I am still in relax mode. I am never just sitting here though. I have been crocheting like a mad woman. I finished a second toddler hat with brim, a scarf for a co-worker and a baby elf hat that I have been wanting to do forever! I wanted to make them for my best friends twin boys when they were newborn, but they are already a year, so I am a little late for that. I had some leftover red yarn so I decided to give it a try just for the heck of it.

 

Isn't it cute? I found the free pattern at Oodles 4 Noodles. She did hers in peach and cream and it is adorable. She has several free patterns for little ones.

I hope you all aren't getting tired of my crochet projects. I promise to get back to home decorating DIY projects soon. I am also almost ready to start showing some before and afters of the house.

Thanks for stopping by!

Amy

I'm  linking to:

button http://www.bearrabbitbear.com/2012/01/things-ive-done-thursday-19-progresso.html

3 comments:

  1. Dear Amy, It is really cute.. I like it very much. And also I think I can make it for my daughter. I am sure that she will like it too. Thank you and best wishes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute I really need to learn crochet. Thanks for the tips on the free patterns.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and kind words!