Monday, December 5, 2011

Candle Pillars

I am slowly working my way through re-painting everything in my house! Well that's what it feels like anyway. I have a couple of candle pillars that needed to be updated. I also bought new spray paint colors that I wanted to try. I bought sage and navajo white in gloss. I am still deciding if I like them, but I will show you how they turned out. Here is a before picture. I also found another pillar I wanted to add to the two I had. It was only $1 at the thrift store.
my pillars before 
Thrift store find (it was a funky dark mustard color)

and here they are now


I didn't distress them or glaze them. I still might do that but for now I am trying them on for size. 
What do you think?

Amy

I'm linking to:

Not So Simple Housewife
Type A






Mod Vintage Life

HookingupwithHoH

Beyond The Picket Fence
Photobucket
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

4 comments:

  1. I like them. It's fun reworking what we have already. Please stop by my blog sometime. http://carolyn-floridaliving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo... I like the blue transformation! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by Bella Nest and leaving such a sweet comment! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much better with a new paint job, I like!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and kind words!