Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Canvas Photos

Hi Everyone!

I have been wanting to do canvas photos and I finally had a reason to. I made these as a gift to my boyfriend's sister and her family. There is a great post at Shanty 2 Chic if you would like a good tutorial. I used 8x8 canvas that I bought on sale at Michael's. I sprayed the edges with Rustoleum Walnut spray paint. I had the pictures blown up to 8x10 at Walgreens and cut the photos a little smaller than 8x8. Then I brushed mod podge on the back of the photo and then placed it on the canvas. I let it dry and then applied mod podge over the top of the picture. I then stapled ribbons on the back of the photos to connect them and then a ribbon at the top. Here they are!

 I think it came out nice, I hope she likes it!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Amy

I'm linking up with:
Remodelaholic
Saved by Suzy
HookingupwithHoH
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
Photobucket {nifty button}


3 comments:

  1. That looks really fantastic. Anyone would love it as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Amy, It is so beautiful. I like it some much. And I try to learn how you did. So good present for christmas. Thank you and best wishes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this idea at my NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY party...think I might just try it!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and kind words!