Sunday, December 11, 2011

Crochet Shrug

Hello! I cannot believe how fast this weekend went by! I am sharing a shrug I finally finished crocheting. It was my first time using this pattern and I think it came out okay. I love the yarn. The yarn is Red Heart Super Saver and it is called Spa Blue Fleck.




This pattern is very easy to follow and is very doable for a beginner. I used 3 skeins of yarn and a size N hook.  Here is a link to the pattern if you would like to give it a try.  Shrug Pattern

I am also in the middle of a dresser that I hope to finish within the next couple of days, so stay tuned for that post!

Amy

I'm Linking To:

Not So Simple Housewife





Mod Vintage Life The DIY Show Off
Photobucket
Saved by Suzy
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
{nifty button} HookingupwithHoH

8 comments:

  1. This is really cute... makes me wish I could crochet!! Visiting from the Newbie party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well your shug came out much better than "fine" it is beautiful -you did an awesome job -I'm sure you will get much use out of it in these cooler months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your skill. The shrug is very pretty. It looks great on you.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job on your shrug. I like the color you choose. It should be nice during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, i'm totally intimidated by people who make things out of string, needles, thread and such so it's hard for me to be sweet and nice to you BUT since you visited my blog and left me THE COOLEST rhyme i have reconsidered. and i'm your 26th follower to boot so that shows you how impressed i am with your poetry.

    you rock!!
    (but take off the "no reply" in your blogger acct or else we can't reply to YOU!! get on it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shrug. I will definitely try it. I think I would use the same color as well. Thanks for sharing at DIYbyDesign's Fall into Fall party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great, definitely going to try this one if I ever finish crocheting hats.
    Emily
    domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do love this. I will be featuring it tonight at my Fall into Fall party that opens at 8pm EST. Please stop by and pick up an I've Been Featured button. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and kind words!