Friday, January 27, 2012

Pinterest Blog Hop

Hi Everybody! I was just over at Beverly's blog



I am so excited! She is hosting a Pinterest Blog Hop. I posted my board "for the home". It has all of the ideas I want to use in my house. I was looking for a way to share my ideas until I can make them happen and here it is. You should go check it out! I am the 988th link on the list if you want to see my board. I can't wait to go back and look around at all the links and see what everybody else is finding and pinning on Pinterest.

Here is the link if you want to join the party.




If you would like to follow me on pinterest there is a button on my sidebar that will get you there. I am half finished with my knitting project so hopefully I can post that this weekend. I will also be trying to finish a couple of home projects, so check back in when you can.

Thanks for stopping by!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! Just wanted to say thanks for visiting me at Cottage Charm Creations! Im your newest follower too ! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and kind words!