Thursday, February 23, 2012

Upholstery Project Part 1

Hi Everyone! I know I have been MIA lately, but I have slowed down on the home projects since I am getting to the point that I feel like it is home and now am trying to prioritize according to what I can afford etc. I am starting to work on my bedroom and just finished getting carpet and new baseboard installed. I will share that in another post soon, but for tonight I wanted to show you my first upcoming upholstery project. This was given to my by one of my oldest and dearest friends and she immediately knew it would great for my cat my first born "baby". Thanks Delilah!

Isn't it so cute?

Here is Riley on her couch. Doesn't she look like a little princess?

I am not completely sure how I will accomplish this project, but I have an idea of what I would like to do. 
Stay tuned for part 2!

Thanks for stopping by!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. That has to be the cutest little couch I have ever seen!! And how perfect for the perfect little cat! (Mine is jealous right now I am sure...) Looking forward to seeing what you do with it. It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and kind words!