Friday, March 16, 2012

Cable Knit Coffee Cozy

Happy Friday Everyone! This week went by fast! It was just as busy as last week. I work in a doctors office and everyone is getting sick! The last 3 weeks have been non-stop! Still no home projects to share but I am still working on knitting and crocheting. I am obsessed with it lately, each time I finish I start looking for a new pattern I want to try. I had some left over yarn from my last baby project, so I decided to find something small to work on that include a cable. I have never done a cable knit so I was excited to learn. I used a pattern from Kate's blog over at Centsational Girl. I love her blog and even though she is not a knitter she posted her friends pattern for this coffee cozy.

Here is mine.

Pin It

I love this neopolitan yarn! I can't wait until I am skilled enough to do a cable knit blanket. That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by!

Amy

I am linking up to:
Our Delightful Home

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea. I would love for you to link up at my Linky Party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/03/show-me-what-you-got-linky-party-6.html

    PS: I am your newest Linky Follower!

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and kind words!