Thursday, March 8, 2012

KONY 2012

Hello Everyone!

This is not my usual home improvement or crochet project. It is very important though so I wanted to share it with all of you. Today I learned about something terrible that is happening to children in Africa. As a mother it breaks my heart to see any child hurt. I have never been one to feel that I can make a difference, and as one person none of us can. After watching this video I am determined to try. Please take a minute to watch this and share it.



Here is a link to the website where you can learn more KONY2012
This is where you can go to pledge your support, donate as little as $10 or more of course, and do what we can to stop this monster from torturing children. If you do nothing else please at least pass this video on to as many people as you can, share it on Facebook or blog about it.

Thanks so much for watching!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. I have watched the video - it is powerful stuff. The film maker did an excellent job. Too bad the media is finding fault with him. Honestly, I think they (the media) are embarrassed for not making this more of a newsworthy topic and are looking for ways to downplay the horrible situation.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and kind words!