Monday, March 19, 2012

Wonderful Blogger Tag

I am so excited! I have been tagged a Wonderful Blogger by Kayla at Kayla's Creations. Thanks Kayla!

Here are the rules.

Post a photo and 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asks.
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
Tag 11 blogs and link them to your post.
Contact them and let them  know they have been tagged.



Here are my 11 random things.

1.  I have been driving the same car for 13 years. 
2.  I am a girly girl, I love make up and girl stuff, I have since I was a little girl.
3. My favorite color is purple and any shade of purple from lilac to plum. 
4. I love to learn new things, and when I get interested about something I want to know everything about it as in borderline obsessed for several months.
5. I am tall, almost 5'9. 
6. I love to sing, but I don't sing well. :) Unfortunately for those around me, that doesn't stop me. 
7. If I could do anything, I would be an interior decorator, I love making things beautiful!
8. I love to watch movies. 
9. I am not a perfectionist, I am more interested in getting something done that getting slowed down by worrying if it is perfect. Not sure if that is good or bad.....
10. I am usually willing to try new foods/drinks at least once.
11. I am an avid reader. Well when I have the time, but I love, love, love books. I will read almost anything, especially if someone recommends it. 

My 11 Questions to Answer:

1. If you could have 1 wish granted what would it be?

That bad people didn't exist. 


2. Are you a coffee drinker?

Yes! I can't even drive to work without it.

3. What is your favorite song?

That is impossible for me to pick one. The first one that popped in my head is Stevie Wonder's "I Wish". 

4. Do you have any pets? (if so how many and what are they)

Yes, 1 Kitty Cat named Riley, she is 17 years old!

5. What is your favorite room in your home?

My bedroom.

6. What is your favorite movie?

Hmm, another hard one. I can't say I have a favorite, but chick flicks are always good.

7. What do you like to do to relax?

Read, crochet, knit, watch t.v.

8. What is your favorite Season?

Summer, the sun energizes me.

9 Do you have a favorite holiday, if so what is it?

Thanksgiving, it always makes think about how lucky I am.

10. What would you eat everyday if you could?


Pizza. I never get tired of it. If we are talking desserts, I never met a cookie I didn't like. 

11. Do you enjoy cooking?


Sometimes I do. I enjoy trying new recipes, that keeps it interesting, but sometimes there are other things I would rather do. 

11 Bloggers I am tagging.














11 Questions I am asking:

1. Which do you enjoy more cooking or baking?

2. What is the project you are most proud of, give us a link we would love to see it!

3. Do you quote funny lines from movies? If yes tell us which lines you use.

4. What is your favorite flower?

5. What is your favorite t.v. show?

6. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would it be?

7.  What would you say your decorating style is?

8. If you won the lottery would you still DIY your home improvement projects or just buy whatever you want?

9. What do you do to relax?

10. If someone was making a movie about your life which actress would you want to play you?

11.  What is your favorite online place to shop?

Thanks to all of you playing along with me! 

Amy


4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm honored. I will get to my post and answer your questions as soon as I can. Thanks for including me! :)

    ~Lisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating! I enjoyed reading your answers! :)
    kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,
    I am behind in my emails ... Ugh! I have started my post for "Tag" Woo Hoo! I will post on Friday so stay tuned :)
    Hugs,
    Bj

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can see it here :)

    http://joy2journey.blogspot.com/2012/03/wonderful-blogger-tag.html
    Hugs,
    Bj

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and kind words!