Saturday, June 9, 2012

Make Up Brush Display

Hello!

I am currently working on a project that is taking a little time so in the meantime I thought  I would share with you the way I store/display my make up brushes. This is not my original idea, I actually found it on You Tube and it was originally inspired by Sephora. It is very easy to copy and inexpensive too!



All you need is 1 or 2 small glass vases and a bag of decorative beads. I actually threw in a small bag of acrylic beads to add some fullness to the second vase. You can find your supplies at Walmart or any craft store and it will cost under $10 for 1 vase and 1 bag of beads. I love having access to my brushes without them sitting out on a counter or stuffed in a drawer. You can get more creative with different color beads or vases.

Thanks for stopping by!

Amy

I am linking up with:



Lovely Crafty Home

3 comments:

I appreciate your comments and kind words!